Prof. Dato' Ir. Dr. Norashidah Md. Din
College of Graduate Studies (COGS)
Universiti Tenaga Nasional.
Welcome to College of Graduate Studies (COGS).
If you are contemplating to do postgraduate studies in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Accounting, Finance and Business Management this is the place to be. We have full research, mixed mode and coursework programmes, i.e. 20 of them PhDs and masters that is, all accredited by the Malaysia Qualifications Agency and are approved programmes under the Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia.
Our postgraduate programmes are supported by academic staffs from our three main colleges, i.e. College of Engineering, College of Computing and Informatics and College of Business Management and Accounting. Postgraduate students at UNITEN have opportunities to select research projects provided by our five research institutes as follows:
- Institute of Energy Infrastructure
- Institute of Informatics and Computing in Energy (IICE)
- Institute of Energy Policy and research
- Institute of Power Engineering
- Institute of Sustainable Energy
Besides all of these, students can also propose their own topics by engaging our academic staff in the field of their interest. Our students comprise of fresh graduates, research assistants, and working adults from the industry all aspiring to improve their lives through higher degree education. We have a good mixed of local and international students.
For our beloved students, please use the opportunities at UNITEN to advance yourselves to the next level. We are committed to producing postgraduate students who are career resilient, i.e. always equipping themselves with the latest tools, technology and skills to be able to adapt and are ever ready to apply them to any work environment. One of the great avenue to bond with other postgraduate students is through our Graduate Activity Club. The club hosts Coffee Hour Sessions every month, promote 3 Minute thesis competition, industry visits, organise talks, engaged in mobility programmes and is the secretariat for our iGRAD annual conference. Do check them up and see how you can be a part of them.
Lastly, do make a meaningful journey with us. Success is not always about greatness but the consistent hard work that one puts in will lead him or her to it.
At COGS, we manage Postgraduate Programmes for our students in collaboration with our partner colleges including College of Engineering (COE), College of Computing & Informatics (CCI), College of Business Management & Accounting (COBA) and College of Energy Economics & Social Sciences (CES).
Why Postgraduate at UNITEN?
- Top class lecturers with international recognition
- Students exposed to corporate and industrial specialist
- Strong research collaborations with other higher learning institutions and industries.
To understand the programmes structure, kindly download the link Postgraduate Programme Structure
Click to download the brochures.
Business Management, Accounting & Energy Economics
- MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (STRUCTURE C)
- MASTER OF ENERGY MANAGEMENT (STRUCTURE C)
- MASTER OF ENGINEERING MANAGEMENT (STRUCTURE C)
- MASTER OF SCIENCE IN ACCOUNTING (STRUCTURE A)
- MASTER OF SCIENCE IN FINANCE (STRUCTURE A)
- MASTER OF SCIENCE IN MANAGEMENT (STRUCTURE A)
- PhD IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT (STRUCTURE A)
- MASTER OF CIVIL ENGINEERING (STRUCTURE A)
- MASTER OF ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING ( STRUCTURE A)
- MASTER OF ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING (STRUCTURE B)
- MASTER OF INDUSTRIAL SCIENCE (STRUCTURE A)
- MASTER OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (STRUCTURE A)
- MASTER OF STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING (STRUCTURE C)
- DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY (ENGINEERING) (STRUCTURE A)
- DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY IN INDUSTRIAL SCIENCE (STRUCTURE A)
Computing & Informatics
- MASTER OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (STRUCTURE A)
- MASTER OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (STRUCTURE B)
- PhD IN INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (STRUCTURE A)
College of Graduate Studies (COGS)
Level 4, Administration Building
Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN)
Putrajaya Campus, Jalan IKRAM-UNITEN
43000 Kajang, Selangor, MALAYSIA.
T +603-8921 2020 ext 3019 / 3072 / 3010 / 3012
F +603-8921 2065
Head of Department (Engineering & Interdisciplinary Programmes), Programme Coordinator: Master of Mechanical Engineering
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Jawaid I. Inayat-Hussain
T: +603-8928 7318
Programme Coordinator: PhD in Industrial Science, Master of Industrial Science, Master of Civil Engineering, Master of Structural Engineering
Dr. Wong Leong Sing
T: +603-8928 7250
Head of Teaching, Learning and Accreditation Unit
Dr. Rabiah Eladwiah Abdul Rahim
T: +603-8928 3028