Gamuda Scholarship 2021
Gamuda identifies and aids outstanding Malaysians to complete their tertiary education at thebest local universities including Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN).
Scholarships are offered to those pursuing engineering, quantity surveying, township and urban planning, property and real estate management, geomatics and architecture.
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering (Hons)
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering (Hons)
- Bachelor of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Hons)
- Bachelor of Electrical Power Engineering (Hons).
- Bachelor of Computer Science (Systems and Networking) (Hons)
- Bachelor of Computer Science (Software Engineering) (Hons)
- Bachelor of Computer Science (Cyber Security) (Hons)
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Information Systems) (Hons)
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Visual Media) (Hons)
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Graphics & Multimedia) (Hons)
TERMS OF APPLICATIONS
The Gamuda Scholarship Award covers tuition fees, living expenses, Scholars’ Development Programme and internship opportunities within the Gamuda Group of Companies.
- Malaysian IC holder, between 19 and 23 years old.
- Minimum 3'As / CGPA 3.40 in STPM or equivalent (e.g. A-Levels, Matriculation, Foundation, Diploma).
- Good command of English.
- Strong leadership qualities through active participation in extra-curricular activities, sporting events and community service.
- Must show proof of financial need.
- Willing to serve the Gamuda Group for a specified term upon graduation.
- Non-recipient of other scholarship, loan or financial assistance.
- Students commencing their full-time first-degree programme upon completing pre-university studies are eligible to apply.
- Students undergoing their full-time first-degree programme are eligible to apply.
ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
To apply, click the link below:
- Opening date - 01 Feb 2021.
- Closing date - 16 May 2021.