Hong Leong Foundation (HLF) Scholarship 2021
The Hong Leong Foundation is invited the Undergraduate (HLF) Scholarship Application from low-income families of Malaysian Citizens to getting benefits to study giving a chance for students to have the higher education necessary to come into their own and be the next generation of leaders and captains of industries.
The Malaysian students can apply Hong Leong Foundation (HLF) Scholarship 2021 to continue their Degree programme in any recognised local colleges and universities.
- The Malaysian citizens who are under the age between 17 to 25 years can apply to doing their Diploma or Degree programme for full-time courses conducted in Malaysia only for full-time Undergraduate Studies (1st-degree course) or Diploma Course at recognized public and private universities and colleges in Malaysia.
- SPM with Minimum 8As, UEC Minimum 6As, STPM / Matriculation / A-Level / Foundation / Diploma / Degree course students with Minimum CGPA of 3.5 academic requirements
COURSES AND BENEFITS
- The Student who has wished to continue their Undergraduation in Public Universities, those male and female students will get RM 8,500/= Per Annam.
- For Diploma/Advanced Diploma courses Studying students in Public Universities — RM 6,000/= Per Annuam
- In the local private universities Studying Undergraduate studies will get up to RM 24,000/= Per Annum and the Medicine/Dentistry courses students will get up to RM 32,000/= p.a for local Private Universities.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR ONLINE APPLICATION
- Application Registration through Online from 1st April 2021 to 1st June 2021
- The Hong Leong Foundation has confirmed there is no chance to submit an application after online application service is closed.
- Online Application Registration available from 1st April at: http://www.hongleongfoundation.org/hlf-grad-application/
The Eligible Interested candidates can email to: firstname.lastname@example.org