IJM Scholarship 2022
THIS SCHOLARSHIP is offered to aspiring young Malaysians an opportunity to fulfil their aspirations, develop their full potential and contribute towards nation-building.
Field Of Study
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
TERMS OF APPLICATIONS.
- Obtained at least 2As/CGPA 3.00 in STPM or equivalent (e.g. Matriculation, A-Levels, Foundation, Diploma)
- Obtained at least 5As in SPM or equivalent (e.g. O-Level)
- Enrolled in any reputable education institution to pursue a full-time first Bachelor Degree study in local public and private university
- Candidates who are currently pursuing Bachelor's Degree, must obtain at least a CGPA of 3.00 out of 4.00 in their latest semester
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia, both written and spoken
- Active in sports and co-curricular activities
- Must not be a recipient of any other scholarships, education loan or financial assistance from any other organisation
- Must be financially needy
Condition of Scholarship
Successful scholars will have to serve as employees of IJM or any of its subsidiaries for a stipulated period upon completion of their studies.
Closing Date: 31 May 2022
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Any enquiry please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org