Yayasan Tan Sri Lee Shin Cheng
IOI's Foundation, Yayasan Tan Sri Lee Shin Cheng, was established in 1994 under the patronage of the IOI group. The Foundation serves as a platform for the Group to fulfil its corporate social responsibility via educational, medical and community initiatives that enrich the lives of the less fortunate.
Fields of Study
Local University (public / private / foreign branch campus
- Engineering (Mechanical/Civil/Chemical/Mechatronics/Electrical & Instrumentation)
- Food Science/Food Technology/Chemistry
- Supply Chain
- Information Technology/Computing/Computer Science
- Software Engineering
- Insurance/Risk Management
- Accountancy/Finance/Data Science
Scholarship recipients will be required to serve the IOI Group upon graduation at various locations in Malaysia. The bond period will depend on the amount of the scholarship.
Requirements for Eligibility
Undergraduate Academic Requirements:
- Obtained the following minimum pre-university results:
- STPM/A Level - minimum 2As
- Unified Examination of Chinese Schools (UEC-SM3)
- Foundation - CGPA of minimum 3.5
- Australian TER - minimum 90.0
- First/Second year undergraduates must have a current CGPA of at least 3.3, Upper Second-Class Honours or equivalent.
- Possess outstanding co-curricular achievements and leadership qualities.
- willing to serve an employment bond with IOI Group for a specified period upon successful completion of studies.
- Must not be receiving any form of scholarships from other organisations and be free of any future employment obligations.
- Those currently pursuing Foundation studies and Pre-Degree Programmes are not eligible to apply.
How to apply
- Application Opening Date: 01 April 2023
- Application Closing Date: 01 June 2023
For more details, please click the link below: