COVID-19 STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE (SOP) FOR FINAL EXAMINATION
- Students are advised to arrive one (1) hour early at the examination hall/room before the
start of the examination.
- Students are required to arrive to the examination hall/room with the latest update of
COVID-19 Status in their MySejahtera app.
- Students are required to present the MySejahtera app at the examination hall/room checkin screening counter.
- Only students with COVID-19 Risk Status "Low Risk No Symptom" stated in MySejahtera
app is permitted entry to the examination hall/room.
- Students will be denied from entering the examination hall/room if:
a. they are identified as a COVID-19 positive person and/or currently under
b. they are identified as a Close Contact with symptom.
c. their MySejahtera status is shown as “High Risk”.
d. their body temperatures exceeding 37.5 degrees Celsius.
- Student must always wear facemask, maintain physical distancing 1 meter, wash hands
often with water & soap/hand sanitizer, practice proper coughing and sneezing etiquette.
- Students are advised against gathering as a crowd at any time within the vicinity of the
- If symptomatic, students must undertake a self-test (using own test kit) and present
the negative result as proof before entering the examination hall/room.
- Surau/Musolla are available within Dewan Seri Sarjana (DSS), Information Resources
Centre (IRC-Library Exam Hall), BM Building (COE), BA Building and Wisma KSHAS.
*All SOPs are subject to rules and regulations set by the Malaysian Government from time to time.
Updated: 29 April 2022