UNITEN CUSTOMER CENTRE (UCC)
Universiti Tenaga Nasional aims to make life as simple as possible for students and those who may wish to study here in the future, so the UNITEN Customer Centre (UCC) acts as the main point of contact for many of the services and activities that students may need during their time at the University. You can contact the UCC team in person by visiting us at the :
- Ground Floor of Administration Building, Putrajaya Campus or
- Ground Floor of Wisma Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah, KSHAS.
UCC services are meant to ease the students’ administrative processes. It is also utilised during the university’s Open Day, new students’ Registration Day and for students to check their records and exam tickets.
If you have a question, the UCC is the one place to start looking for an answer. Our knowledgeable team of UCC Team provide a welcoming, friendly and efficient service, and will be able to respond ‘on-the-spot’ to the majority of enquiries.
We can help students access many of the services offered, including booking one-to-one appointments with support staff. In addition, we offer information and advice for anyone who may be considering UNITEN for future studies and can provide support throughout the application process.
UCC acts as a one-stop centre to cater to all students’ needs. Equipped with comfortable seating and private discussion area, both the KSHAS and Putrajaya centres provide information on:
- Programmes, fees and guidance on application procedures
- Initial advice and guidance
- Enrolment advice
- International student service
- Student finance, scholarships and funding advice
- Student accommodation
- Disability and learning support
- Student affairs, welfare and wellbeing
- Internships, career paths and employability guidance
- ID card, shuttle bus ticket, parking and electricity
- Student results and certificates
- EPF related matters
- Registration and tuition fee payments
and much more. So, please just ask.
Everyone is welcome in the UCC and you do not need to make an appointment, simply drop-in. Kindly note that calls, emails and messages will be responded to during our office hours only.